General Conditions of Sale:
- Covid-19 - The establishment accepts last minute changes and cancellations of stay if new confinement or restriction of movement should be decided by the government.
- Article 1 - length of stay: The customer of this contract concluded for a fixed period may not under any circumstances invoke any right to remain in the premises.
- Article 2 - Conditions of sale: the reservation becomes effective once the customer has made the payment of the deposit online. Prices are inclusive of all charges, excluding tourist tax.
- Article 3 - cancellation by the customer: Any cancellation must be notified by letter or email addressed to the owner.
- a) Cancellation before the start of the stay: if the cancellation occurs no later than 7 days after signing the contract, the deposit will be returned beyond this period of 7 days. The deposit remains with the owners.If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the stay, the deposit remains with the owners who reserve the right to claim the balance of the price of the accommodation. - b) If the client does not show up before 8 p.m. on the day scheduled for the start of the stay, this contract becomes void and the owner can use his guest rooms. The deposit remains with the owners who reserve the right to claim the balance of the price of the accommodation. - c) In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of accommodation remains fully acquired by the owners.
- Article 4 - cancellation by the owner: When, before the start of the stay, the owner cancels this stay, he must inform the customer by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The customer, without prejudice to recourse for compensation for any damage suffered, will be immediately reimbursed for the sums paid. He will also receive compensation at least equal to the penalty he would have incurred if the cancellation had been made by him on that date.The owner reserves the right to terminate the stay early for serious reasons: theft, damage, non-respect for other customers, non-respect of the structure, inappropriate behavior or non-compliance with the nature of the premises and internal regulations . In this case the entire stay remains due, without this payment excluding possible legal actions.
- Article 5 - arrival: The customer must present himself on the specified day and at the times mentioned on this contract. In case of late or delayed arrival, the customer must notify the owner.
- Article 6 - payment of the balance: The balance is to be paid on arrival at the owner. Consumption and additional services not mentioned in this contract will be payable at the end of the stay to the owners.
- Article 7 - tourist tax: The tourist tax is a local tax that the customer must pay to the owner who then transfers it to the public treasury.
- Article 8 - use of the premises: The customer must respect the peaceful nature of the premises and make use of them in accordance with their destination. He undertakes to return the rooms in good condition.
- Article 9 - capacity: This contract is established for a specific number of people. If the number of customers exceeds this number, the owner is able to decline the additional customers. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or breach of the contract at the initiative of the owner, so that in the event of the departure of a number of customers greater than this refused, no refund can be considered.
- Article 10 - animals: Pets are not allowed in the establishment.
- Article 11 - swimming pool: The swimming pool is private its use is reserved only for the members of the family of the owners and the people staying in bed and breakfast. Pool users undertake to use their own bath towels (room towels are not intended for use outside the rooms). We decline all responsibility in the event of an accident. The swimming pool is equipped with an NF P90-307 / A1 alarm, the depth is 1.10M to 1.80M for a size of 5.50M x 10M. Children must be accompanied by a parent. All noisy games and throwing objects are prohibited in and around the swimming pool. It is forbidden to eat at the edge of the pool and on the wooden terraces. Any user of the swimming pool must be covered by Civil Liability, defense and recourse insurance. The owner reserves the right to prohibit access to the swimming pool.
THE GUEST HOUSECalvi road20214 CALENZANAYou can reach us at: + 33 (0) 6 71 60 20 33